Key facts & figures
• Revenue1 rose to €2,846 million (up 8.0%, including 2.7% organic)
• Recurring Operating Profit2 (ROP) at €114.6 million
• Good generation of free cash flow, standing at €69 million, i.e. 60% of ROP
• Net debt down to €252 million, i.e. 1.6x 2018 EBITDA
• 2019 ROP guidance confirmed, i.e. €128 million, up more than 10%.
The Board of Directors of Econocom Group, a European company specialising in the digital transformation of organisations, met today with Jean-Louis Bouchard acting as chairman, to finalise the 2018 full-year results.
Please, download the PDF version for the detailed results.